my blog consists of basically EVERYTHING.
whether its about fandoms, photography or funny posts, I'm the guy to follow.
Instagram : @MickeyAaren
this person obviously took this picture trying to make fun of him but hes straight finessin, transcending, hes on a different plane of existence. We are plebs
He took the time to match his shirt down to his socks down to his backpack. He’s draped in Nike and you just know he has a different color scheme for each day of the week. This level of dedication should be admired.
His pencil case match his shorts too
THIS WAS LITERALLY THE BEST COMIC I HAVE EVER HAD THE SINCEREST PLEASURE TO READ.
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
the things we do for science
10 things our kids will never understand…
limewire lmao I forgot that was a thing woww. my memory
Limewire fucked up ever single computer it could get it’s hands on.
Alena M. (via breanna-lynn)
I have never wanted anything more in my entire life